Pages

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Hello from Beaverton!

I finally decided it was time to start a blog! Well, here it is! I am currently at work, not working, so I thought I'd say hello. It may take me time to smooth out the kinks with this whole blogging thing but I am excited!

Luke and I got hitched July 24, 2010. It was a spontaneous decisions...5 years in the making! ha. We had an outstanding day that I will never forget! Since then we have moved to Beaverton, Oregon. We live in a cute little one bedroom apartment that has treated us nicely so far! It is definitely a little cramped with two humans, a dog and ALOT of stuff! Hopefully in the next couple days I will be able to post some pictures.

I currently am a teller at a bank working full time. Man it has been an adjustment to working full time. I feel like a grandma because when I come home at 6:30pm after working 9 hours I just want to watch tv and sleep. I forget sometimes I am only 23!! I need to live a little!! Luke is a AV/Sound Production Assistant at the Oregon Convention Center in downtown Portland. He has worked there since late October and really is kicking butt! I am proud of how hard he is working and how much he is excelling at work.

Okay, so that is a small update on life! I will be back soon (when I am not at work) to add some and customize our blog!

Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment