Pages

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Summer/Fall

Okay, if you live in Oregon you know this summer has sucked. There has maybe been one 4 day stretch of sunshine before it rained on our short summer parade. This weather feels more like fall than summer which, surprisingly, I don't mind. The reason I don't mind is because I love fall, maybe a little more than summer. There is a certain internal warmth of fall. All of the warm colors, new flavors, and sense of purpose. Fall was always the start of a new school year which I loved and the start of a new holiday season. Before I get too excited about fall coming, which I forgot to mention also brings my birthday, I have captured a few fun summer pictures so far.

Sammie being still while I snap a picture.
Wonderful breakfast with the lovely Amber.
Ah, the food. It's the description of my breakfast.
Fresh baked Banana bread.
Laying out by the pool reading Bossypants.

No comments:

Post a Comment