Pages

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

It's Gonna Fly By,,,

From Here
I updated my calendar today with all the Fall activities I know I have coming up and HOLY CRAP!! Starting September 1st, Luke and I don't have one free Saturday, or for that matter not one completely free weekend until December 17th!!! Our weekends will be full of wedding showers, bachelorette parties, weddings, baby showers, OSU football games, Vegas, Lake Shasta, working cheer events and my birthday. Don't get me wrong, I am so excited for Fall and all the fun activities that come with it but man, when I saw my calendar I got a little overwhelmed. Fall is my favorite time of year and I don't want to blink and then have it be gone instantly. I just pray that I can be as present as possible and enjoy every minute for what it is, a blessing full of love, family and friends. Wish me luck!!



No comments:

Post a Comment