Pages

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Being still

Sometimes I get too caught up in life. Cleaning, working, cooking, TV shows, shopping, chores. I wouldn't say it's all a burden... I do spend a good chunk of time on myself and being selfish. But at times I forget to just stop and be still. Be grateful. Be thankful. Just be.

I'm outside in the fall sun just sitting in a camping chair. Hanging with myself and the outdoors. And technology obviously haha! It feels so refreshing to not worry about what to wear... Hello if the below picture doesn't show you enough evidence here is what I am wearing:

Forest green socks. Black shiny flats. Jeans. My kitchen apron I'm too lazy to take off. And a white long sleeve shirt you can't see from the picture.

As I am writing this on my phone and breeze just stirred up. It's amazing how a light breeze can make me feel loved and that I am where I belong. That is how I feel today. It makes me feel alive. And grateful to a Creator that made such a beautiful Earth.

I know this post seems all over the place today. But, I'm okay with that. And I hope that whoever read this is too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment