Pages

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Travel Posts

Travel is a love affair of mine and I can't wait to go out and see more of the world, near and far. One of the best parts of traveling is experiencing a culture different from my own and seeing the beauty all around the world. Travel really opens up my heart, mind and soul to life outside of my little comfort zone. To me, travel helps me understand my significance and insignificance in this life. I love wandering around a foreign city with thousands of people walking past and not knowing a soul but still feeling connected. We are all humans. We all have the same basic needs. We all strive for love and happiness. There is no better feeling than being alone but being surrounded by life at the same time.

Cancun 2011
 I follow a few blogs that are solely travel based which I totally love. I can't imagine the overwhelming feeling these bloggers get when returning from a trip and having to upload all their photos, edit them and then create a post. Since I started this blog, I have been to Cancun, San Francisco, Europe, moved states, trips to Luke's family ranch and Chicago and I have yet to fully blog any of them. I am working on starting a travel series to finally post all of the fun pictures and experiences I have had! 

Price Ranch 2013
I am not totally sure how I am going to go about the series. I may try going in chronological order and then do several posts per trip to break it up. Sometimes I think I have to post everything in ONE post but I am learning that, that theory is totally false. I need to simplify my posts. Let things flow and write a few posts per trip. I may even just jump around a bit to keep myself from getting bored! Just hang in there with me! :)

Tomorrow, I will have my first travel post ready! I can't wait to share where I have been and hopefully connect with others about places they have been or want to go. This world is a big one so why not share all the beauty we can with each other?!

xoxo,
Meghan

2 comments:

  1. I totally agree with your sentiment, Meghan, about sharing the beauty and stories and adventures! :) What travel blogs do you follow?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Leah! I follow: To The Sea (about a couple with a young baby living in Tanzania), We Took The Road Less Traveled (a couple stationed in Germany), and Jessica Lynn Writes (a couple who were stationed in Italy and just had a baby, moving back to the states though). I think you'd enjoy them!

      Delete