Pages

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Schedule

I have been bit A-wall recently. Work has been super busy. After we worked in Portland, we turned around and flew to Denver for another event. Got home on a Sunday evening and the following Wednesday we drove to Las Vegas for JAMZ Youth Nationals. Didn't get home from Vegas until the following Tuesday morning around 7am after driving all night. I think the week of nationals we worked around 85 hours or so? Not sure, but we are still recovering and trying to fight off a cold before we work this weekend and head back to another nationals in Vegas next weekend. We are also working an event in Phoenix the weekend of nationals.

Modesto to Vegas.
Vegas to Phoenix.
Phoenix to Vegas.
Vegas to Modesto.

Oh my. It is going to be exhausting!! I am just super excited to see some family friends in Phoenix while we are there! Well, its off to work for me! I promise I'll post more soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment